HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
- Define the company’s Human Resources policy in collaboration with the General Management.
- Gather expectations and needs from various departments within the company related to human resources issues.
- Monitor the evolution of implemented HR strategies and make adjustments as necessary.
- Define a recruitment policy and oversee its implementation.
- Update the company’s salary scale and regularly benchmark it against the market.
- Develop the HR budget and ensure its adherence.
- Supervise the HR team and oversee administrative aspects related to employees (contracts, leave, payroll, training, etc.).
- Manage career development within the company by promoting mobility and training.
- Lead operations related to job and competency management.
- Develop a succession plan by identifying internal and external talents, along with a personal development and continuous learning plan.
- Develop HR projects aimed at increasing employee motivation, implement them, and evaluate their results.
- Collaborate closely with the Director of Human Capital for the LAS Cluster in implementing projects, missions, and processes from the Group.
- Ensure compliance with labor legislation by both the company and its employees.
- Improve the work environment and raise employee awareness of hygiene and safety requirements in the workplace.
- Represent the company to various authorities, entities, and social partners.
- Provide advice and defense at the disciplinary and legal levels for the company, both in HR and general matters.
- Establish, maintain, and organize social dialogue, manage conflicts, and ensure a positive social climate.
- Develop and promote a culture of positive relations with employees through continuous monitoring and resolution of employee grievances and by establishing clear communication channels between management/HR and employees.
- Implement the internal communication policy by disseminating economic and social information related to the company’s objectives.
- Foster new forms of work and assist organizations in adapting to the digital revolution.
- Provide regular reporting to the General Management.
- Master’s degree in human sciences, human resources.
- Alternatively, a higher education degree at the bachelor’s level with a specialization in management, administration, or economics.
- Additional qualifications in Business Law, Sociology, Labor Law, or Social Sciences would be an advantage.
- At least 8 years of experience as an HR Director in a company with more than 50 employees.
- Experience in HR management across multiple companies within a Group would be an asset.
- Strong knowledge of human resources management.
- Solid understanding of labor law and social legislation.
- Good knowledge of administrative law/business law.
- Negotiation skills.
- Change management skills.
- Good knowledge of industrial/organizational psychology.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both French and English.
- Proficiency in office tools.
- Mastery of HR software.
- Diplomatic and Negotiator.
- Rigorous and organized.
- Dynamic and discreet.
- Possesses a strong personality/charisma.
- Excellent listening, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Please send your detailed CV, cover letter with salary expectations, a scan of your highest diploma, scans of certificates or other qualifications, and the contact details (phone numbers and email addresses) of at least 3 hierarchical references to the email address: email@example.com.
BUSINESS DEVELOPER -réf:SALES_TNR – Antananarivo
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for increasing the company’s turnover and client portfolio, as well as ensuring client loyalty.
• You will be the primary contact for all assigned accounts.
• You will conduct a structured prospecting approach to boost revenue.
• You will handle customer inquiries and complaints.
• Gather customer needs and propose tailored commercial offers.
• Achieve the set sales targets.
• Address customer requests and complaints to ensure their satisfaction.
• Compile the monthly Client Ranking and closely monitor their revenue evolution.
• Collect sales revenue.
• Prepare and send sales reports according to established deadlines.
• Participate in market research to identify new opportunities and actively monitor the competition.
• Assist your superior in feasibility studies for development projects to be presented to the management, while also adhering to commercial priorities and established sales procedures.
• A Bachelor’s degree in International Business or equivalent (Commerce, Management, Marketing, and Communication).
• At least 2 years of proven professional experience in a similar position or technical sales or account management.
• Experience in international trade or international logistics would be an asset.
• Experience in project management would be an advantage.
• Autonomous, with a commercial mindset and strong customer relationship skills.
• Dynamic, rigorous, organized, with analytical abilities.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent presentation.
• Proficiency in French, English, and computer tools (Office suite, etc.).
• Holder of a Driver’s License (B).
• Flexibility for business trips to provinces.
SALES SUPERVISOR IN TAMATAVE -réf:TMM_SALES
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for the commercial development of the branch for all the company’s activities in the region and will also be in charge of:
• Marketing the entire range of products of the Group.
• Supervising, developing, and retaining the branch’s client portfolio.
• Managing Key Accounts for the branch.
• Leading, training, and supervising the sales team.
• Implementing commercial action plans.
• Achieving the commercial and operational objectives set by the management.
• Monitoring receivables.
• Implementing Group development projects in the region.
• Sending regular reports to the management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Management, Marketing, or International Commerce.
• At least 3 years of proven professional experience in the commercial field and in a supervisory position.
• Autonomous, with a commercial mindset, dynamic, and rigorous.
• Proficiency in French and English.
• Proficiency in computer tools.
• Possession of a Driver’s License (B) and residence in Tamatave would be an asset.